Once your enquiry has been answered either by phone or email or both:
- We book you in to measure up the space and go over your plans for your new furniture - discussing all options.
- Following on from there we will send you a full and detailed quotation.
- Once you’ve decided to go ahead your job will be scheduled in for the next available time.
- We will ask you for a 20% deposit and once this is paid we will send you drawings of your piece. At this time you have the opportunity to make any adjustments you want to your design; we will revise the drawings until you fully approve of them.
- Material will be cut off site to reduce dust in your home.
- We ensure to cover your floor and all furniture for the full duration of the work.
- At the end of the first working day an additional payment of 20% will be asked for with subsequent payments scheduled as the work progresses.
- After the carpentry has been completed the painting, where required, is booked in situ.
- We do our best to minimize disruption and work to complete the job as fast as possible whilst staying in close communication with you throughout.
- We do a thorough clean at the end and try to leave your space as clean as when we first arrived.
- At this point final payment is due.
“Outstanding. After having being badly let down by another joiner for many months, Paul and Dennis have restored my faith in the profession. First class experience all round.”
– Raymond, W5
How We WorkSee our Gallery
We know every job is as individual as the client we are serving so we take time to visualise your piece and work on the designs with you until you are fully satisfied.Get a Quote Or fill in our form Call Us: 020 8123 8094
"We could not be happier with the fantastic job Paolo and his team did for us. They were all extremely helpful, responsive, friendly and reliable."
Stephen G. - London
"The turnaround from me seeing an ad for Bespoke Carpentry to me having a fantastic wardrobe built, decorated and full of clothes was super speedy."
Mrs F.C. - London